Subscriber numbers generate contributions that support scholarships for workshops.
“Dr. Mullen is doing impressive work helping the world. He is the pioneer of proactive neuroplasticity utilizing DRNI – deliberate, repetitive, neural information.” – WeVoice (Madrid)
Dr. Robert F. Mullen is the director of ReChanneling Inc, a national organization dedicated to the research and development of programs to (1) moderate symptoms of emotional malfunction and (2) pursue personal goals and objectives – harnessing our aptitude for extraordinary living. His paradigmatic approach targets the personality through empathy, collaboration, and program integration utilizing neuroscience and psychology to capture the diversity of human thought and experience. A leading expert on social anxiety disorder and its comorbidities, Dr. Mullen is the pioneer of proactive neuroplasticity, enabled by the deliberate, repetitive, neural input of information (DRNI). A radical behaviorist and internationally published author, he conducts workshops and seminars on emotional recovery and self-empowerment.
Dr. Mullen’s paradigmatic approach targets the personality through empathy, collaboration, and program integration utilizing an integration of science and east-west psychologies. Science gives us proactive neuroplasticity; CBT and positive psychologies are western-oriented; eastern practice provides the therapeutic aspects of Abhidharma psychology and the overarching truths of ethical behavior. Proactive neuroplasticity enables us to take control, rechanneling our inherent negative self-beliefs towards healthy, productive, self-fulfilling lives.
Mindful that recovery and self-empowerment are not achieved by focusing on deficits and weakness, Mullen emphasizes the positivity of our strengths, virtues, and attributes, targeting the personality through empathy, collaboration, and integration of historical and clinical psychological approaches.
“I am a radical behaviorist. What does that mean? A radical behaviorist not only considers observable behaviors but also the diversity of human thought and experience. That calls for a collaboration of science, philosophy, and psychology. And philosophy, existentially defined, welcomes religious and spiritual insight.”
* * *
Seminars, Groups, and Workshops
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Social Anxiety and Proactive Neuroplasticity
- ReChanneling: Recovery and Empowerment
- LGBTQ+ Social Anxiety Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder: A Definitive Guide
- Cognitive Distortions Germane to Social Anxiety
- The Awesome Power of Proactive Neuroplasticity
- Assessing the Enemy’s Tactics
- Defense Mechanisms
- Constructing Our Neural Information
- Psychological Dysfunction: Myths and Misinformation
- Deconstructing ReChanneling
- Social Anxiety Disorder and Relationships
- The Wellness Model of Mental Health
- Neural Restructuring and Recovery
- Self-Esteem in Recovery
Proactive Neuroplasticity YouTube Series
- Series #1: Introduction
- Series #2: Three Forms of Neuroplasticity
- Series #3: Tools and Techniques
- Series #4: Positive Personal Affirmations
- Series #5: Challenging Our Self-Destructive Thoughts
- Series #6: Affirmative Visualization
- Series #7: Constructing Our Neural Information
Online Academia.edu courses
- Neuroscience and Happiness. Neuroplasticity and Positive Behavioral Change.
- Social Anxiety Disorder in the LGBTQ+ Community.
- (2022). Utilizing Psychobiography to Moderate Symptoms of SAD in Clio’s Psyche, Winter 2022, 18, (2) pp. 234-249 (2022).
- (2022). Broadening the Parameters of the Psychobiography. The Extraordinariness of the ‘Ordinary’ Extraordinary (pp. 285-301) in C.-E. Mayer, P. Fouche, R. van Nierkerk (eds.) Psychobiographical Illustrations on Meaning and Identity in Sociocultural Contexts, Palgrave MacMillan
- (2021). Enlisting Positive Psychologies to Challenge Love within SAD’s Culture of Maladaptive Self-Beliefs. Chapter 59 (pp. 1121-1140) in C.-E. Mayer, E. Vanderheiden Handbook of Love in Cultural & Transcultural Cultures, Springer.
- (2020) Establishing a Wellness Model for LGBTQ+ Persons with a Psychological Dysfunction. Academia.edu, Researchgate.com. doi:10.13140/RG.2.2.17550.38728.
- (2019). How an Honorable Psychobiography Embraces the Fluidity of Truth in New Trends in Psychobiography, Springer. doi:10.1007/978-3-030-16953-4.
- (2016). The Art of Authenticity: Constantin Stanislavski and Merleau-Ponty. Journal of Literature and Art Studies, 6 (7):790-803 (2016). doi:10.17265/2159-5836/2016.07.010.
- (2010). Aristotle and the Natural Slave: The Athenian Relationship with India. Mithras Reader, Vol. III (35-61). ISBN: 978-0-9556858-3-5.
- (2010). Holy Stigmata, Anorexia, and Self-Mutilation: Parallels in Pain and Imagining. Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies, 9:25, 2010.
- Upcoming: Social Anxiety Disorder: A Life Trajectory of Fear in Clio’s Psyche, Spring 2023 edition
Find Robert F. Mullen
- Google Scholar
- All search engines
* * *
WHY IS YOUR SUPPORT SO IMPORTANT? ReChanneling develops and implements programs to (1) moderate symptoms of emotional malfunction and (2) pursue personal goals and objectives – harnessing our intrinsic aptitude for extraordinary living. Our paradigmatic approach targets the personality through empathy, collaboration, and program integration utilizing scientific and clinically practical methods including proactive neuroplasticity, cognitive-behavioral modification, positive psychology, and techniques designed to reinvigorate self-esteem. All donations support scholarships for groups, workshops, and practicums.