Numbers generate contributions that support scholarships for workshops
Dr. Mullen is doing impressive work helping the world. He is the
pioneer of proactive neuroplasticity utilizing DRNI—deliberate,
repetitive, neural information. WeVoice.
Robert F. Mullen is the director of ReChanneling Inc, dedicated to the development and implementation of programs to (1) moderate symptoms of emotional dysfunction and (2) pursue personal goals and objectives – harnessing our intrinsic aptitude for extraordinary living. A radical behavioralist – one that embraces science, environment, and the personality in behavior self-modification – Dr. Mullen facilitates seminars and workshops on dysfunction and empowerment. The overarching objective of his methodology is rechanneling negative self-beliefs into positive and life-affirming ones. A published worldwide academic author, Mullen is the pioneer of proactive neuroplasticity utilizing DRNI—deliberate, repetitive, neural information. His academic disciplines include contemporary behavior, modified psychobiography, and positive psychologies, and he has the unique combination of his own social anxiety experiences to support his professional conclusions.
Dr. Mullen’s paradigmatic approach targets the personality through empathy, collaboration, and program integration utilizing an integration of science and east-west psychologies. Science gives us proactive neuroplasticity; CBT and positive psychologies are western-oriented; eastern practice provides the therapeutic aspects of Abhidharma psychology and the overarching truths of ethical behavior. Proactive neuroplasticity enables us to take control, rechanneling our inherent negative self-beliefs towards healthy, productive, self-fulfilling lives.
Mindful that recovery remission, as well as goals and objectives, are not achieved by focusing on deficits and weakness, he emphasizes the positivity of our strengths, virtues, and attributes, targeting the personality through empathy, collaboration, and integration of historically and clinically practical methods.
Seminars, Groups, and Workshops
- Social Anxiety and Proactive Neuroplasticity
- ReChanneling: Recovery and Empowerment
- LGBTQ+ Social Anxiety Disorder
- Proactive Neuroplasticity and Positive Behavioral Change
- The Trajectory of Self-Defeat: ANTs, ARTs, and Dysfunctional Assumptions
- Social Anxiety Disorder and Relationships.
- Dysfunction is Evidence of Our Humanness
- There is No Shame in Mental Illness
- Recovery and the Willful Pursuit of Ignorance
- Proactive Neuroplasticity Series #1: Introduction
- Psychological Dysfunction: Myths and Misinformation
- Deconstructing ReChanneling
- Social Anxiety Disorder and Relationships
- The Wellness Model of Mental Health
- Neural Restructuring and Recovery
- Self-Esteem in Recovery
Proactive Neuroplasticity YouTube Series
- Proactive Neuroplasticity Series #1: Introduction
- Proactive Neuroplasticity Series #2: Three Forms of Neuroplasticity
- Proactive Neuroplasticity Series #3: Tools and Techniques
- Proactive Neuroplasticity Series #4: Positive Personal Affirmations
- Proactive Neuroplasticity Series #5: Challenging Our Self-Destructive Thoughts
- Proactive Neuroplasticity Series #6: Affirmative Visualization
Online Academia.edu courses.
- Neuroscience and Happiness. Neuroplasticity and Positive Behavioral Change.
- Social Anxiety Disorder in the LGBTQ+ Community.
- (2022). Broadening the Parameters of the Psychobiography. The Extraordinariness of the ‘Ordinary’ Extraordinary (pp. 285-301) in C.-E. Mayer, P. Fouche, R. van Nierkerk (eds.) Psychobiographical Illustrations on Meaning and Identity in Sociocultural Contexts, Palgrave MacMillan
- (2021). Enlisting Positive Psychologies to Challenge Love within SAD’s Culture of Maladaptive Self-Beliefs. Chapter 59 (pp. 1121-1140) in C.-E. Mayer, E. Vanderheiden Handbook of Love in Cultural & Transcultural Cultures, Springer.
- (2020) Establishing a Wellness Model for LGBTQ+ Persons with a Psychological Dysfunction. Academia.edu, Researchgate.com. doi:10.13140/RG.2.2.17550.38728.
- (2019). How an Honorable Psychobiography Embraces the Fluidity of Truth in New Trends in Psychobiography, Springer. doi:10.1007/978-3-030-16953-4.
- (2016). The Art of Authenticity: Constantin Stanislavski and Merleau-Ponty. Journal of Literature and Art Studies, 6 (7):790-803 (2016). doi:10.17265/2159-5836/2016.07.010.
- (2010). Holy Stigmata, Anorexia, and Self-Mutilation: Parallels in Pain and Imagining. Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies, 9:25, 2010.
WHY IS YOUR SUPPORT SO IMPORTANT? ReChanneling develops and implements programs to (1) moderate symptoms of emotional dysfunction and (2) pursue personal goals and objectives – harnessing our intrinsic aptitude for extraordinary living. Our paradigmatic approach targets the personality through empathy, collaboration, and program integration utilizing scientific and clinically practical methods including proactive neuroplasticity, cognitive-behavioral modification, positive psychology, and techniques designed to reinvigorate self-esteem. All donations support scholarships for groups, workshops, and practicums.