Dr. Robert F. Mullen is the director of ReChanneling Inc, an organization dedicated to research and development of methods to mitigate symptoms of psychological dysfunction and discomfort. It does this by targeting the personality through empathy, collaboration, and program integration. ReChanneling is a paradigmatic approach to historically and clinically practical approaches. Mullen holds seminars and practicums on ReChanneling, Strategizing Your Psychological Dysfunction, and Memory Retrieval and Emotional Recall, as well as workshops focused on specific mental disorders. He facilitates a 450-member social anxiety group in the San Francisco Bay Area. A published worldwide academic author, Mullen’s dissertation focused on advanced human potential―the capacity to harness the intrinsic aptitude for extraordinary living and the potential to lift the human spirit. His academic disciplines include contemporary behavior, modified psychobiography, and method psychology. Mullen is a firm advocate of the Wellness Model of mental healthcare, disputing the effectiveness of the etiology-driven disease or medical model and the one-size-fits-all approach to recovery.
- Neural Restructuring. CBT, and Positive Affirmations
- Dysfunction is Evidence of Our Humanness
- There is No Shame in Mental Illness
- The Wellness versus the Disease Model of Mental Health
- Psychological Dysfunction: Myths and Misinformation
- Deconstructing ReChanneling
- Social Anxiety Disorder and Relationships
- The Wellness Model of Mental Health
- (2021). Enlisting Positive Psychologies to Challenge Love within SAD’s Culture of Maladaptive Self-Beliefs. Chapter 59 (pp. 1121-1140) in C.-E. Mayer, E. Vanderheiden Handbook of Love in Cultural & Transcultural Cultures, Springer.
- (2020) Establishing a Wellness Model for LGBTQ+ Persons with a Psychological Dysfunction.
- (3/2021) A Wellness Model of Recovery-Remission from Mental Illness in the 21st Century.
- (2019). How an Honorable Psychobiography Embraces the Fluidity of Truth. New Trends in Psychobiography, Chap. 5 (pp: 79-95). Springer. doi:10.1007/978-3-030-16953-4.
- (2016). The Art of Authenticity: Constantin Stanislavski and Merleau-Ponty. Journal of Literature and Art Studies, 6 (7):790-803 (2016). doi:10.17265/2159-5836/2016.07.010.
- (2010). Holy Stigmata, Anorexia, and Self-Mutilation: Parallels in Pain and Imagining. Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies, 9:25, 2010.
- I have never encountered such an efficient professional . . . His work transpires dedication, care, and love for what he does. Jose Garcia Silva, Ph.D./Composer, Cosmos
- It is refreshing to work with an organization that possesses sincere commitment, ethics, and genuinely cares about its clients. Sharon Hoery & Associates, Colorado
- I am simply in awe at the writing, your insights, your deep knowing of transcendence, your intuitive understanding of psychic-physical pain, your connection of the pain to healing … and above all, your innate compassion. Janice Parker, Ph.D.
- Dr. Mullen hits the nail on the head with ReChanneling. Reverend Richard Carlini
Why is your support essential? ReChanneling is dedicated to research and development of methods to alleviate symptoms of psychological dysfunction and discomfort. Our vision is to reshape the current pathographic emphasis on diagnoses over individual, which fosters a deficit, disease model of human behavior. Treatment programs must disavow ineffective, one-size-fits-all approaches and target the individual personality through communication, empathy, collaboration, and an integration of historically and clinically practical methods. All donations support scholarships for workshops and practicums.