Subscriber numbers generate contributions that support scholarships for workshops.
Space is Limited
Personal • Organization • Corporate
Seminars • Workshops • Groups
- Recovery: regaining possession or control of something stolen or lost.
- Empowerment: becoming stronger and more confident, especially in controlling one’s life and claiming one’s rights.
- Neuroplasticity: the ability of the brain to form and reorganize synaptic connections in response to learning or experience.
- Proactive: controlling a situation by causing something to happen rather than responding to it after it has happened.
- Proactive Neuroplasticity: defining our emotional well-being through DRNI – the deliberate, repetitive, neural input of information.
ReChanneling develops and implements programs to (1) moderate symptoms of emotional dysfunction and (2) pursue personal goals and objectives – harnessing our intrinsic aptitude for extraordinary living. Our paradigmatic approach targets the personality through empathy, collaboration, and program integration utilizing scientific and historically, clinically-practical methods including proactive neuroplasticity, cognitive-behavioral therapy, positive psychology, and techniques designed to compel the recovery and reinvigoration of self-esteem disrupted by the adolescent onset of dysfunction.
What is significant is our ability to dramatically accelerate learning by deliberately compelling our brain to repattern its neural circuitry. Proactive neuroplasticity via the deliberate, repetitive, neural input of information (DRNI) empowers us to proactively transform our thoughts, behaviors, and perspectives, creating healthy new mindsets, skills, and abilities. It is the most potent and effective means of learning (and unlearning).
“Dr. Mullen is doing impressive work helping the world. He is the pioneer of proactive neuroplasticity utilizing DRNI—deliberate, repetitive, neural information.” – WeVoice (Madrid, Malaga, Valencia)
Emotional dysfunction can result in functional impairment, which interferes with or limits one or more major life activities. Each impacts an individual’s emotional well-being and quality of life, and each is correctible through the same basic processes. The primary distinction between dysfunction and discomfort is severity. Dysfunction is defined as a condition of sufficient duration to meet diagnosable criteria. ReChanneling advocates and supports the Wellness Model over the etiology-driven disease or medical model of mental healthcare.
Recovery and Self-Empowerment Workshops
The objective of our Workshops is to provide the tools and techniques useful to proactive neuroplasticity through an individually targeted integration of neuroscience, cognitive-behavioral therapy’s behavior modification, and positive psychology’s optimal functioning and subjective experience – developed through client trust, cultural assimilation, and therapeutic innovation.
Scientists refer to the process of neuroplasticity as the structural remodeling of the brain. It’s what makes behavioral modification possible. All information notifies our neural pathways to modify, generating a correlated change in thought, behavior, and perspective.
“I would like to say thank you for a well-organized learning experience. I can’t tell you how much I really appreciate this program. I feel so confident and ready to utilize these resources/tools you’ve provided.” – Trish D.
DRNI is the deliberate, repetitive neural input of information—the conscious and deliberate repatterning of our neural network utilizing tools and techniques developed for the process. Proactive neuroplasticity through DRNI is the most potent and effective means of learning.
Our Recovery and Self-Empowerment Groups
A group provides support and information. It is a safe and confidential space where participants can share experiences in a collegial and supportive environment. ReChanneling currently facilitates three Meetup Groups with over 1,000 members.
- Social Anxiety and Proactive Neuroplasticity
- LGBTQ+ Social Anxiety Group
- ReChanneling: Recovery and Empowerment
Our Online Recovery Workshop
The ultimate objectives of our Recovery Workshops are to:
- Provide the tools and techniques to replace years of toxic thoughts and behaviors with rational, healthy ones, dramatically alleviating the self-destructive symptoms of anxiety, depression, and other dysfunctions.
- Compel the rediscovery and reinvigoration of the individual’s character strengths, virtues, and attributes.
- Design a targeted behavioral modification process to help the individual re-engage their social comfort and status.
- Provide the means to control our symptoms rather than allowing them to control us.
Our Online Self-Empowerment Workshops
The ultimate objectives of our Self-Empowerment Workshops are to:
- Provide the tools and techniques of proactive neuroplasticity to accelerate and consolidate goals and objectives.
- Recognize and utilize our character strengths, virtues, and achievements.
- Design a targeted process to regenerate our self-esteem and motivation.
- Replace adverse habits with healthy new ones that underscore our potential.
“Rechanneling’s Social Anxiety Workshop produced results within a few sessions, with continuing improvement throughout the workshop and behind.” – Liz D.
Logistics. Individually targeted workshops are most effective with a maximum of ten on-site participants, and eight participants for the current online workshops.
A Paradigmatic Approach
Addressing the complexity of the individual personality demands integrating multiple traditional and non-traditional approaches, developed through client trust, cultural assimilation, and therapeutic innovation. Any recovery program must the subject’s environment, hermeneutics, history, and autobiography in conjunction with her or his wants, needs, and aspirations. Absent that, their complexity is not valued, and the treatment is inadequate. A working platform showing encouraging results for most disorders integrates positive psychology’s optimum human functioning with CBT’s behavior modification, and neural restructuring via proactive neuroplasticity – the deliberate, repetitive neural [input of] information input (DRNI).
“I am simply in awe at the writing, your insights, your deep knowing of transcendence, your intuitive understanding of psychic-physical pain, your connection of the pain to healing … and above all, your innate compassion.” – Jan Parker, PhD
These are active, structured Workshops for people who are willing and motivated to challenge the symptoms of their dysfunction and regenerate self-esteem and motivation. This means we can only work with committed individuals who are willing to participate in the discussions and exercises. These are active, structured Recovery Workshops for people who are willing and motivated to address the symptoms of their dysfunction. This means we can only work with self-motivated and committed individuals. Participants are expected to participate in the discussions and exercises.
The current online workshops consist of ten online weekly sessions, meeting in the evening and lasting roughly 1-1/2 hours. There is minimal homework (approximately 1 hour weekly). At the conclusion of the ten weeks, we conference monthly, at no cost, to support the recovery process.
For low-income students, weekly tuition is less than the cost of a movie and popcorn.
The cost of the workshop is on a sliding scale:
- $40 per session if income is $100,000+
- $35 per session if income is $75,000 – $99,999
- $30 per session if income is $50,000 – $74,999
- $25 per session if income is less than $25,000 – $49,999
- $20 per session if income is under $25,000.
- Scholarships are available for those who have difficulty meeting these thresholds.
Individual support is available to a select few.
“I have never encountered such an efficient professional … His work transpires dedication, care, and love for what he does.” – Jose Garcia Silva, PhD, Composer Cosmos
For information, to register for a workshop or request an interview, please complete the following form.
Workshop applicants will be contacted to schedule an interview.
* * *
“I like Robert’s SAD recovery program, especially how it’s taking many of my negative thoughts away and replacing them with positive ones. I also appreciate the others that are in our recovery group, as we all mingle quite well. And, of course, Robert is always there as nurturing and positive friend.” – Michael Z.
* * *
WHY IS YOUR SUPPORT SO IMPORTANT? ReChanneling develops and implements programs to (1) moderate symptoms of emotional dysfunction and (2) pursue personal goals and objectives – harnessing our intrinsic aptitude for extraordinary living. Our paradigmatic approach targets the personality through empathy, collaboration, and program integration utilizing scientific and clinically practical methods including proactive neuroplasticity, cognitive-behavioral modification, positive psychology, and techniques designed to reinvigorate self-esteem. All donations support scholarships for groups, workshops, and practicums.